ads

Chapter 175 Bliss




 “Congratulations on Elhagan’s safety!!!”




""""Cheerss!!""""




 The crisis is not over yet, but it's not the time to dampen our spirits.




 When I tried the dishes arranged on the table, all of them were delicious.




 It could be because Clarisse is helping out, but Arina's cooking skills are also quite high. The men were mindlessly taking their food into their mouths.


 All the women were chatting happily while drinking alcohol. Before we knew it, everyone had become acquainted with Arina, and the pace of drinking has picked up.




"It's delicious... It's been a while since I've had such delicious food."




 Hissu said while stuffing his mouth, and so did the Pope.




"It's definitely delicious. I feel like it's even more delicious than usual."




 He responded with mouth full as much as Hissu did. I had the impression that the Pope was more mature and solemn... but Arina in the words of Hissu and the Pope's words.




"Everyone, including Clarisse, is a good cook, and they help out most of the time, I barely did anything. They're all pretty and cute, and they're good cooks, I'm jealous of the future husband."




 Ah...this conversation seems like it's heading in an uncomfortable direction... then Minerva...




"I've said it many times, but I'm really jealous of you, Marth-kun. Clarisse, Ellie, Karen-sama, Misha... and maybe even Alice?"




 Arina heard Minerva's words.




"Hey. I heard from everyone while I was cooking earlier, but even as a woman, I'm jealous that you can marry all five of them."




 She said while looking at me. A Hissu rises at these words




"What! Even Alice...? I've been... for 25 years...Marth, I challenge you now!"




 He's getting worked up. Wait... 25 years ago is 10 years old...? Just as I was thinking that, Dominique chimes in.




"Hissu. Stop, if you don't want to embarrass yourself. I tried to challenge Marth to a duel too, but Clarisse, an archer who claims to be Marth's disciple, beat me up in a sword fight..."




 Ah... now that I think about it, something like that happened... Dominique's words surprised not only the Pope and Hissu, but also Arina.




"Uh, you're lying, right? I knew Clarisse was strong too, but is she stronger than Dominique...?"




 When the Pope asked Dominique




"Clarisse is not the only one who is stronger than me. All of the people in the 2nd year S class who are higher than me are stronger. By the way, I am 7th in the ranking. 1st place Marth, 2nd place Clarisse, 3rd place Ellie, 4th place Karen, 5th place Misha, 6th place Baron, and then me.I'll tell you, it's not in order of good looks.It's in order of ability.''




 Hearing Dominique's words, Hissu looked at the women.




"They're all so cute... and they're stronger than me..."




 He slumped into his seat helplessly, Misha saw him and smiled.




"Hissu. It's okay. A man isn't just about strength. It's about heart, heart."




 For some reason, Misha consoled Hissu in a somewhat condescending manner. Hissu, a viscount, was being talked down to by a woman, but when I thought about it, I realized that the only reason I knew the viscount was because of the appraisal. There's no way Misha would know.




 We was planning to go home in about an hour, but we had so much fun that it ended up being 3 hours.




 How many bottles of alcohol have you opened yet? All the women seem to be quite intoxicated. Before I knew it, Sophia became the MC for the female group.




 Sophia must have gotten used to these members by now. And Alice was able to naturally join the group.




 This is definitely due to Sophia. At first, it seemed like all conversations went through her, but now everyone can talk freely.



 Alice in particular seems to be attached to Clarisse. Well, I'm also studying holy magic under Clarisse, so it comes naturally. Arina has been excited from the beginning as if she were a party member.




 And Seraph, the Pope's son, is very fond of Ellie. Ellie is quite popular with kids...




 The Pope, who was watching this,




"It's been a while since Arina looked this happy."




"That's right... Lately, whenever Solon and I talked here, we'd always get into a fight. It was about whether we should drop the bridge or not. To be honest, Arina probably didn't like it either..."




 Hissu narrowed his eyes at the Pope's words.




 Even while he was drinking, the Pope was also receiving reports of monsters outside every 30 minutes from the temple knights. Hissu is quite drunk, but he often leaves his seat and goes outside to receive reports from adventurers about the situation around Elhagan.




"How's it going? How's it going outside?"




 I asked the Pope




“I’m sorry… during such a enjoyable banquet... it seems everything is fine outside,"




 The Pope has been drinking a lot, but he doesn't seem too drunk. Maybe he's strong to begin with, or maybe he's not in a state where he can get drunk right now... As for Hissu... he's pretty drunk. He alternates between confronting Dominique, getting angry, and then feeling down, only to start again...




 The banquet started early in the evening and ended at 8pm. Starting tomorrow, we'll be going to the northeast of the city where goblins are spawning, so we can't afford to let loose too much...




 We said goodbye to Pope, Arina, Seraph and Hissu and returned to the inn.




 The women were all tired of drinking, exhausted from laughing, or talking.




 By the way, I drank a lot too... or maybe I drank the most since I came to this world, but I'm not drunk... No... well, you can't really trust someone who says they're not drunk after drinking a lot... Just in case, I cured myself and left the inn to see what was going on outside the city.




"Marth. Where are you going?"




 Dominique asked me. Baron was also behind Dominique.




"I'm just going to check outside because I'm a bit worried."




"Can we go with you?"




 When I answered, Dominique asked to come along, so I cast Cure on them both and sobered up before leaving the inn.




 When they went outside the city, they found the Pope heavily guarded by temple knights.




 He was having a party with us a while ago...but as soon as the Pope discovered us, he came to our place.




"Oh! Maybe you came to see me because you were worried? I have received reports as well, but I can't feel at ease until I see it with my own eyes."




 He spoke to me with a faint smell of alcohol in his breath.




"Yeah. I knew it would be okay too...but I can sleep more soundly after seeing it for myself,"




 There are quite a few adventurers standing guard in front of us, numbering well over 100.




"Then we'll go back to the inn. Good night."




 On the way back to town after greeting the Pope, Baron




"That's amazing...The Pope...I feel like I can kind of understand Hissu-san's feelings.The reason why he doesn't leave the Holy Kingdom of Diadora..."




 I see...Hissu probably wants to be with the Pope. Well, I'd like to do something for that Pope...and I'm sure Hissu isn't the only one who thinks so. The three of us went home talking about Pope and Hissu, and then went to sleep after returning to the inn.






April 3, 2031 6:00




 It seems that everyone except one person is not tired from yesterday. Except for Misha... After Cure curing Misha's hangover.




"Marth! I love you!"




She kissed me on the cheek, still faintly smelling of alcohol...




 Have breakfast before leaving




"From today, we're heading northeast of the Holy Kingdom of Diadora, but before we leave, there's something I want you all to hear."




 Everyone's faces tightened as if my voice was serious.




"I think there are vampires where these goblins come from. They have a lot in common with Isaac. So, please, be on the highest alert with that in mind!"




 When I said that, Clarisse said




"As expected...I felt the same way...If there's a vampire, I'll fight him too! It may be impossible to defeat him, but I can wear him out."




 Ellie hears Clarisse's words.




"...Next time...I will...defeat him!"




 Clench her fist and express your determination. Karen and Misha also seem to be motivated.




 We left the inn at 8 o'clock and when we got out of town, the Pope had come to see us off. The Pope was surrounded by over 100 temple knights guarding him.




"Thank you for the meal yesterday. Thank you for coming all the way to see us off. We'll destroy the source of this monster for the sake of Arina-san, Seraph, and the city of Elhagan."




 The Pope looked apologetic at my words.




"Marth! Leave this to me! Anyway, I pray for your safety... I'm really sorry for relying on Marth and the others all the time."




 With that said, the Pope sent us away...






Sorry guys for the delay, I'm currently facing some unexpected challenges, and your support would mean a lot to me. If you've found value in my blog and would like to help during this tough period, any contribution would be greatly appreciated. Your generosity can make a real difference. Thank you for being a part of this community.

If you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the stupendous chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ads